In TelecoSS we aim to make the best use of technology and critical thinking to realize initiatives for the benefits of society.
Along with our partners and collaborators, we are committed to reduce the digital divide, transforming innovation ideas into reality.
Angel Arcia Gil
- Professor, University Catolica Santa Maria la Antigua, School of Electronics. Panama
- MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Tech. United States
- PhD Candidate in Space Technologies, University of Vigo. Spain
- PhD Researcher in SmallSats, University of Nottingham. United Kingdom
- National Point of Contact, Space Generation Advisory Council.
Based in Panama, 2020